Wednesday, October 6, 2010

DIY Tufted Headboard

I m in love with Tufted Headboards. I always have and I always will. I have been looking for over a year for the right one and Im not sure if I will DIY one or buy one. Yet, I throught that you should all know how to DIY Tufted Headboard just in case.

Click here to find out how to How To: DIY Tufted Headboard



 
You will need

TOOLS & SUPPLIES:

1/2" Plywood

1x4" Lumber

Foam (at least 2" thick)

Polyester Batting Upholstery

Fabric

Upholstery Thread

Upholstery Needle

Button Kit and Buttons

Scissors

Spray Adhesive

Wood screws

Bolts



Staple Gun and 1/2" Staples

Tape measure

Drill Hammer

Optional but helpful: Rubber Mallet Electric Knife

To find out the other steps going to Click here to find out how to How To: DIY Tufted Headboard

No comments:

Post a Comment