Monday, June 7, 2010

Fash The Dress By Sarah Dooley Photography

Sarah Dooley is a VERY talented local photographer, who has some amazing photographic work on her blog.  She is a Humber College graduate, with extensive technical abilities, and an amazing artistic eye.

You can see in these images that her subjects are very comfortable, and look great in their wedding dresses that they haven't worn since their wedding day.  Sarah helps them feel at ease, and says that "With every shoot, I really focus on establishing an atmosphere where my clients feel truly comfortable and at ease with me. That’s when great shots happen."

Sarah has photographed weddings, special events, and engagements, but says that "... it wasn't until I began photographing people on a regular basis that I discovered how much I adore recording love; the excitement between a newly engaged couple, the joy amid a bride and groom or the overwhelming love of a mother for her newborn."  Very cute, and it shows in her work! 

If you'd like to get in touch, you can contact Sarah Dooley at: sarahdooleyphotography@gmail.com

Enjoy these beautiful shots!

















No comments:

Post a Comment