A template shape to draw and cut after (you can download mine at the bottom of this page).
A pair of scissors & some paper glue.
A couple of sheets of e.g. good quality wrapping paper to use as "lining" like I did (it takes time to line the cones - you can leave this out).
A basket or something similar to sit your cones in at the wedding (I found a couple of old baskets in the basement which I decorated with wide organza ribbon).
Click Her for Template
1. Use the template provided below (download the PDF file and print out the shape on a thick piece of paper).
2. Draw with a pencil around your shape on the carboard/thick paper you would like to make your cones out of.
3. Cut out all your shapes with a pair of scissors.
4. Form a cone out of each of your carboard shapes til it has the size (the opening) you prefer.
5. Glue the edge so your cone stays in shape.