Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hair Donation Photos to A Child's Voice Foundation

For more info on A Child’s Voice, check them out online http://www.acvf.ca/

As the day came I sat in the chair at the salon and thought if this was the right thing for me to do.....then I thought of those who could benefit from my hair donation.

Tracy, my wonderful hair dresser approached with measuring tape in hand. As she took the tape to my hair she questioned me about the style I was going for. After many looks through magazines, my style was selected and the cutting began......

Tracy combed and dried it!
 The Weigh in...
  
                              The massacre..                                 

The length.....

The donation measuring 12.5"

The final do.
This was a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment